FRANKFURT, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Fiat's sports car unit Ferrari aims to boost its profit margin sharply this year and tried in vain to recruit Michael Schumacher as an executive, Ferrari head Jean Todt was quoted as saying. "This year we are targeting 15 percent," he told Germany's Manager Magazin, up from a 12.6 percent margin last year. With trading profit of 101 million euros ($136.9 million) on net revenues of 804 million in the first half of this year, Ferrari had a trading profit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ferrari targets 15 pct margin this year - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.