* Montezemolo's pay more than twice that of Fiat CEO * Fiat CEO earns 3.5 mln euros MILAN, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Ferrari Chairman Luca Cordero di Montezemolo's salary in 2010 was more than twice that of Fiat boss Sergio Marchionne, making him the best-paid executive in the whole Fiat Group. According to full 2010 results published this week, Montezemolo, who was Fiat's chairman until last April, was paid 8.7 million euros ($11.97 million) in 2010 while Marchionne got 3.5 million euros. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ferrari's boss the best paid in Fiat group" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.