ROME, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Ferrari President Luca di Montezemolo said on Monday he was willing to take over the helm at Italy's influential employers group Confindustria but if elected he would carry on running the sportscar maker. Last week the president of Telecom Italia , Marco Tronchetti Provera said Montezemolo would be the perfect candidate in May to succeed Antonio D'Amato as leader of Confindustria, which represents Italy's major companies. "In light of the solicitations and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ferrari's Montezemolo open to Italy employers' post" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.