* Ferrari chairman, ex-Fiat chairman, World Cup organiser * After successful business career, could politics be next? * Says bureaucracy killing economy, more competition needed * Highly critical of "private club" political class By Philip Pullella ROME, Feb 16 (Reuters) - Luca Cordero di Montezemolo, the chairman of Ferrari and past holder of some of Italy's most prestigious business posts, says he would like to be re-born a politician. But some ask, why wait to die? Indeed, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ferrari's Montezemolo: a race into Italian politics?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.