MILAN, April 29 (Reuters) - Pininfarina will have two prominent figures in the Italian automotive industry participate in a capital increase planned by the car designer and contract manufacturer, a spokesman said on Tuesday. It will have Alberto Bombassei, chairman of braking systems maker Brembo and Piero Ferrari, son of the luxury sports car maker of the same name, the spokesman said. The announcement was made at Pininfarina's annual shareholders' meeting, the spokesman said. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ferrari's son to help in Pininfarina capital raise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642