MILAN, July 30 (Reuters) - A total of 1.44 percent of the capital of Italian automaker Fiat changed hands in the Milan bourse's block market on Tuesday, according to data from the stock exchange. The trades comprised two tranches of 3.12 million shares each, at 10.83 euros a share and 10.28 euros a share. Shares in the company closed down 2.4 percent in the bourse's main session at 10.76 euros, the day after Fiat posted a worse-than-expected second-quarter loss and cut its own full-year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat 1.44 pct stake traded in Italy block market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.