MILAN, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Italian automaker Fiat said on Wednesday its closely-watched net debt rose about 18 percent to 6.54 billion euros ($8.81 billion) at the end of 2012, against a forecast of 6.6 billion euros and hitting its own target. It said fourth-quarter trading profit was 987 million euros, a bit lower than the 1 billion euros expected by analysts. In Europe, its mass market brands posted a loss before interest and tax of 165 million euros in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat 2012 net debt 6.54 bln euros, Q4 trading profit 987 mln euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.