FRANKFURT, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Opel's new car Adam, a crucial product for the ailing brand, has received over 20,000 customer orders since October, many of them prior to the model's mid-January launch. Parent General Motors sorely needs a success if it is to turn around its loss-making European business, and the Adam so far has not disappointed. Readers of Germany's main enthusiast magazine Auto Motor und Sport recently named it the second-best car of its class even before it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat 500 rival Opel Adam gets 20,000 new orders" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.