SHANGHAI, Aug 21 (Reuters) - Fiat SpA has agreed to build a 1.8 billion yuan ($263 million) engine plant in southwestern China's Chongqing municipality with annual capacity of 100,000 units, Chongqing's economic planning agency said. A memorandum of understanding signed by the Italian carmaker called for 70 percent of the light diesel engines made at the facility to be exported, the Chongqing Development and Reform Commission said in a statement on its website (http://wfg.cq.gov.cn). It ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat agrees to build $263 mln China engine plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642