MILAN, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Italy's Fiat will have 20,000 of its new Sedici land cruisers to sell next year and hopes to sell 5,000 of its Panda Cross four-by-four models, a Fiat spokesman said at a presentation of the cars. The Sedici aims to compete with five-door hatchbacks such as the Ford Focus and the Volkswagen Golf . Fiat wants to sell 12,000 in Italy and 8,000 in other major European markets, the spokesman said at the presentation late on Thursday. The car will be launched in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat aims for 20,000 Sedici 4x4 sales in 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.