MILAN, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Fiat hopes to boost its share of the Western European market excluding Italy to four percent in the next six months from 3.7 percent in January, Fiat Auto Chief Executive Giancarlo Boschetti said on Friday. "We should then see an improvement in the second half with the launch of new products," Boschetti told an analysts' conference call, adding the new models would show "we are still alive".
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat aims to up non-Italy W.Europe share to 4 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.