MILAN, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Italian automaker Fiat aims to sell 58,000 Cinquecentos this year after the launch of the new version of the tiny car in September, a spokesman said on Tuesday. Confirming local news reports, the spokesman said the automaker would aim to meet its annual sales target of 120,000 for the model beginning in 2008. The new Fiat 500 is the latest model being rolled out by Fiat as part of a drive to regain market share after recovering from a crippling crisis this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat aims to sell 58,000 Cinquecentos in 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642