MILAN, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Fiat Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Tuesday the company aimED to start building Jeeps in Russia by the end 2013, part of the Italian automaker's plan to sell 6 million vehicles worldwide by 2014. The company will start building Jeeps at a location near Moscow, as well as near Saint Petersburg, Marchionne said, confirming press reports. Fiat aims to start building the vehicles "in one of the factories by the end of 2013, and then the rest (of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat aims to start building Jeeps in Russia by end 2013" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642