ROME, May 31 (Reuters) - Fiat's new chairman Luca di Montezemolo on Monday said his weekend appointment confirmed the role of the carmaker's founding Agnelli family in the group. "The family, by immediately nominating a chairman, have given a strong sign that they want to hold an important role in its growth. The team that will carry through the restructuring plan is in place and it is strong," Montezemolo told reporters at a meeting of Italian bankers.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat appointment confirms Agnelli role-chairman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642