TURIN, June 26 (Reuters) - Fiat Chairman Umberto Agnelli said on Thursday the company's board had approved a plan for a 1.8 billion-euro capital increase to help fund a turnaround plan. Fiat executives were giving a news conference to detail the plan.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat approves 1.8 bln-euro capital hike-chmn" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642