MILAN, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Italian automaker Fiat's board approved on Wednesday the issuance of one or more bonds for up to 5 billion euros ($6.7 billion) by the end of 2014, the company said. Bonds may be issued in one or more tranches, also through controlled companies and with the guarantee of Fiat SpA, subject to market conditions, it said in a statement.. Earlier on Wednesday, Fiat approved its 2012 results.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat approves bond issues for 5 bln euros by end 2014" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642