BUENOS AIRES, March 18 (Reuters) - Fiat Argentina, the local representative of the Italian automaker, said on Tuesday it planned to invest $300 million in the South American country. (Reporting by Lucas Bergman; Writing by Kevin Gray)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Argentina plans $300 million local investment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.