MILAN, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Fiat Auto should save about 350 million euros ($345.5 million) by laying off a total of about 10,000 workers, Chief Executive Giancarlo Boschetti told an analysts' conference call on Thursday. Fiat said it would lay off about 200-220 managers in the next few weeks. Earlier this month, Fiat announced plans to lay off 8,100 workers, mostly Fiat Auto workers and mainly via a one-year temporary layoff scheme. Earlier this year, Fiat laid off 3,000 workers, mostly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Auto CEO says layoffs worth 350 mln euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642