TURIN, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Fiat Auto, the car unit of Italy's Fiat group, expects to break even on an operating level in the fourth quarter this year, a source at the Fiat group told Reuters on Thursday. Fiat earlier on Thursday in its third-quarter results said it would pump 2.5 billion euros ($2.5 billion) into Fiat Auto because the unit had used up much of its existing share capital.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Auto expects to break even in Q4" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642