MILAN, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Fiat expects operational losses at car arm Fiat Auto will be lower in the first quarter of 2003 than in the same period last year but would not be lower than in the fourth quarter of 2002, Fiat's CFO said. "We should not expect it to be lower than in the fourth quarter," Ferruccio Luppi told a conference call with analysts. Fiat Auto made an operating loss of 180 million euros in the fourth quarter, pushing its full-year loss to 1.34 billion euros, its worst ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Auto Q1 op loss won't fall from Q4 - Fiat CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.