ROME, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Italy's government expects to be informed about details of a recapitalisation plan for struggling industrial group Fiat's auto unit following a board meeting, a government source said on Tuesday. The source told Reuters the government expected details about the timing and methods of the recapitalisation after the board meeting, set to be held on October 31.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Auto recap details from board meet-gov source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.