MILAN, Oct 31 (Reuters) - A 2.5 billion euro recapitalisation of strugging automaker Fiat Auto will not require a contribution from 20-percent owner General Motors Corp. , a source at parent Fiat said on Thursday. "General Motors' involvement is not required," a source at Fiat told Reuters. Fiat said earlier the recapitalisation would be financed by funds from within the group and that the oepration would not have any impact on the group's consolidated debt levels. The fresh cash is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Auto recapitalisation not involving GM-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642