TURIN, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Fiat will temporarily shutter its car plant in Termini Imerese, Sicily for one week and its Cassino factory for two weeks starting Sept. 27, a spokesman for the Italian automaker said on Tuesday. The Termini Imerese closing will temporarily sideline 1,400 workers, while the closing of Cassino, in southern Italy, will affect 3,600 workers. Fiat will also close down for a week a single line in its historic Mirafiori plant in Turin, affecting 550 employees, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Auto to shut two factories for one, two weeks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.