MILAN, Jan 28 (Reuters) - A spin-off of Fiat Auto plus a five billion-euro recapitalisation of the struggling carmaker would boost the value of the rest of Fiat, the CEO of one of the group's big creditor banks was quoted as saying on Tuesday. "If we separate the car (unit) and recapitalise it with five billion (euros) the rest will be worth more too," Banca Intesa Chief Executive Corrado Passera told Corriere della Sera in an interview, refering to a widely expected rescue plan for Fiat. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Auto spin-off, recap good for Fiat-Intesa CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.