By Jane Barrett VENICE, Italy, June 22 (Reuters) - The core car division of Fiat is sticking to its existing financial targets, which include a return to operating breakeven next year, Fiat Auto's chief executive said on Tuesday. Members of the new management team at Fiat have said the company's turnaround would be accelerated, leading to some speculation that fresh targets might be announced. However, Fiat Auto Chief Executive Officer Herbert Demel said the arrival of Luca di ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Auto sticks to targets despite new managers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.