MILAN, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Italian industrial group Fiat said on Thursday its key automotive division made a profit for the fourth consecutive quarter, in line with analysts' expectations. Fiat said in a statement that the Fiat Auto division, whose brands include Lancia and Alfa Romeo, had a trading profit of 51 million euros for the third quarter against a loss of 85 million euros for the same period last year. However, at the group level, which includes Iveco truck maker and farm ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat auto unit posts 4th straight quarterly profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.