ROME, June 26 (Reuters) - The head of Italian bank Sanpaolo IMI said on Wednesday that a plan drawn up by investment bank Mediobanca to buy a stake in Ferrari, part of struggling Fiat , was being considered by Fiat's main creditor banks. "(The operation) will be studied all by the three banks. A first examination has been done and there will be harder look at some of the valuation aspects," Sanpaolo's chairman, Rainer Masera, told reporters. Weekly newspaper Borsa & Finanza said on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat banks mull Mediobanca's Ferrari plan-Masera" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642