VIENNA, June 21 (Reuters) - Fiat will exceed the 2006 target for its auto division's unit sales even if demand starts to slacken somewhat for the rest of the year, Fiat Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Wednesday. "I think it is going to be a good year for the car business for us," Marchionne told reporters on the sidelines of an industry conference. "We are going to exceed our internal projections in terms of volume generated."
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat to beat 2006 car sales target - CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.