MILAN, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Italian industrial group Fiat posted a trading profit of 232 million euros for the third quarter, while its core car unit narrowed its loss to 85 million euros from 282 million euros a year ago. Fiat said the trading profit for the group compared with a 30 million-euro trading loss in the third quarter of 2004. In a Reuters poll, 10 analysts expected a trading loss of 141 million euros for Fiat Auto and a 120 million euro trading profit for the group. Fiat, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat beats forecasts as Auto narrows Q3 loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642