MILAN, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Italian industrial group Fiat's planned benchmark euro bond issue could be valued at between 750 million euros and 1.0 billion euros, a source close to the operation told Reuters on Tuesday. "For the amount of Fiat's bond, you need to think of between 750 million and 1.0 billion, just as it was for the two issues last year," the source told Reuters on condition of anonymity. Earlier in the day, Fiat, maker of engines, cars and trucks, said it would issue a bond ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat bond issue could be up to 1 bln euros-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642