VENICE, Italy, June 26 (Reuters) - Reports that Fiat might launch a bond are "rumours," the Italian car maker's chief executive, Sergio Marchionne, told reporters on the sidelines of an event on Friday. "We will announce it when we announce it," Marchionne said. He added that he had heard talks on the sale of General Motors Corp unit Opel to Canadian car parts maker Magna International Inc were "not going very well," adding, "We have confirmed our interest." Fiat lost out to Magna last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat bond reports are "rumours" - CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.