GENOA, Italy, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Already head of Italy's employers' federation, Fiat and its sports car jewel Ferrari, Luca de Montezemolo was touted on Tuesday as a future prime minister by the job's incumbent, Silvio Berlusconi. "I say to Montezemolo that the job of premier is available for him in the future because the old men must have the grace to retire at the right moment," Berlusconi jested at a conference in the port town of Genoa. Berlusconi, who has had a facelift and was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat boss could be prime minister -Berlusconi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.