TURIN, Italy, Jan 23 (Reuters) - The head of the Fiat car brand said on Wednesday he was aiming to increase market share in Europe to as close to 7 percent as possible this year from 6.2 percent in 2007. For its home market in Italy, Lorenzo Sistino said he wanted to raise it to over 25 percent from 24.2 percent last year. Sistino was speaking at the presentation of a new engine for the Bravo, a medium-sized car launched last year. (Reporting by Gianni Montani; writing by Gilles Castonguay)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat brand head aims for 7 pct Europe market share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.