TURIN, Italy, March 31 (Reuters) - The head of Fiat said on Monday business was good even if sales in the auto maker's home market of Italy were "pretty sad" in March. Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne was speaking at a news conference after the Italian industrial group's annual shareholders meeting. Italy's Transport Ministry will publish new car registration figures for March on Tuesday. (Reporting by Gianni Montani)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat business good even if March sales "sad"-CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.