MILAN, Oct 23 (Reuters) - Italian industrial group Fiat has bought the 67 percent of telecoms group Atlanet it did not already own from partners Acea and Telefonica , the three companies said on Thursday. In a statement, the companies said they would keep their proquota share of Atlanet's third-generation licence. Atlanet owned 12 percent of IPSE, one of five consortia that bought an Italian UMTS licence in 2001. Fiat's group debt will rise by about 22 million euros as a result of the buy.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat buys Telefonica, Acea out of Atlanet telco" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.