MILAN, June 27 (Reuters) - Struggling Italian industrial group Fiat on Thursday appointed Gabriele Galateri, who served as chief executive in the Agnelli family's holding companies Ifi and Ifil , as a CEO. Fiat also said in a statement that Paolo Fresco, Fiat's chairman who took on the post of CEO when Paolo Cantarella resigned earlier this month, would also continue to hold the post of CEO.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat calls new CEO from Agnelli holding companies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.