MILAN, Feb 28 (Reuters) - The urgency for Italian industrial group Fiat to raise new funds via a capital increase depends on other decisions new management makes, Corrado Passera, the head of one of Fiat's top creditors said on Friday. "A capital increase could certainly be part of a strong revival plan but there is a new management now. We should let them work," Passera told reporters. Passera, chief executive of Banca Intesa , had previously said splitting Fiat Auto away from the rest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat cap hike depends on other decisions-banker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.