MILAN, July 26 (Reuters) - Italian car maker Fiat's chief executive Sergio Marchionne accused German rival Volkswagen of being too aggressive in its pricing strategy, when conditions are already tough in the European auto industry. "It's a bloodbath of pricing and it's a bloodbath on margins," he was quoted as saying by the International Herald Tribune on Thursday. Marchionne, who is also head of U.S. automaker Chrysler, called for the European Commission to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat CEO accuses VW of waging price war - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.