VENICE, June 8 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat's CEO Sergio Marchionne confirmed on Friday the company's financial targets for 2012. "We still have to see the number of June car sales but right now I see no reason to widen our target range," Marchionne said on the sidelines of an event organised by the Council for the United States and Italy. (Reporting By Jennifer Clark)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat CEO confirms 2012 targets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.