TURIN, June 23 (Reuters) - Fiat will finalise its industrial plan in two weeks, Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Thursday. Fiat has said it would present a revised version of its strategic plan to unions this month. Fiat has adjusted its strategy almost every year since it fell into crisis as it is trying to turn around its loss-making autos unit.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat CEO expects industrial plan ready in 2 weeks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.