MILAN, July 31 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said Tuesday on a conference call with analysts he expects to maintain what he called an "abnormally high level" of liquidity for the "foreseeable future." Fiat said earlier on Tuesday it had cash and marketable securities of 10.2 billion euros at the end of June, and that its U.S. unit Chrysler had a further 9.6 billion euros. In addition, the combined group had committed credit lines of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat CEO expects to maintain high liquidity in 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642