BALOCCO, Italy, July 26 (Reuters) - Fiat Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said in a slide presentation on Monday the group's stake in power holding company Italenergia Bis was not in its medium or long-term interests. Fiat, which has 24.6 percent of Italenergia, is believed to be interested in selling all or part of its stake to finance the automaker's turnaround effort.Italenergia controls Italy's second-biggest power group Edison .
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat CEO-Italenergia not in medium,long-term interest" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.