ROME, Jan 19 (Reuters) - Fiat will pull through its current difficulties, Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Wednesday, but he declined to comment on a key meeting with partner General Motors that could decide part of Fiat's future. "I'm ever optimistic. Fiat will pull through," Marchionne told reporters on the margins of a conference. Key to Fiat's future is how it resolves a heated dispute with GM as to whether an option allowing Fiat to sell its 90 percent of loss-making car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat CEO optimistic on future, won't comment on GM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.