MILAN, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Italian industrial group Fiat is ready to pump another one billion euros into a Fiat Auto recapitalisation if needed, Fiat Chief Executive Giuseppe Morchio said on Friday. In April, Fiat approved a five billion euro recapitalisation of Fiat Auto and immediately put in three billion euros by cancelling loans to other units of the tractor-to-robotics group. That left two billion euros that can be pumped into the loss-making car unit -- one billion euros due to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat CEO ready to pay rest of Auto recap if needed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.