MILAN, April 24 (Reuters) - The targets that Italian industrial group Fiat has set for itself for 2008 should be "easily achievable," Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Thursday. He was speaking on a conference call to analysts after Fiat posted a better-than-expected first-quarter profit on higher sales. Earlier in the day, Fiat also confirmed its targets for the year despite weaker demand for cars, trucks and tractors. (Reporting by Gilles Castonguay)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat CEO says 2008 targets "easily achievable"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.