TURIN, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Fiat Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Monday a bond issue was not strictly necessary for the industrial group but conditions right now were ideal. Fiat said earlier on Monday it would issue a seven-year bond, with the size depending on market conditions.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat CEO says conditions ideal for bond issue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642