TURIN, May 19 (Reuters) - Fiat's new chief executive said on Monday that a meeting last week with the heads of General Motors went well and that relations between the partners were good. Last week, Fiat CEO Giuseppe Morchio met top managers from GM, which owns 20 percent of car unit Fiat Auto but has as yet not decided whether to take part in a five billion-euro recapitalisation of the automaker.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat CEO says GM meeting went well, relations good" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.