TURIN, Italy, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Fiat's chief executive said on Friday that a disagreement with General Motors Corp. over an option which it could force it to buy Fiat's auto business would not affect their joint ventures. Asked about media reports that Fiat could dissolve its joint venture with GM in powertrains in exchange for cancelling the put option, Giuseppe Morchio told reporters after a news conference: "It absolutely does not change our joint ventures from our point of view." ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat CEO says spat over GM option no threat to JVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642