MILAN, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat Auto should perform better in the fourth quarter than in October-December last year but it is hard to say by how much, Fiat Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Thursday. "I think Q4 will show some improvement but it is difficult to tell how much that's going to be," he told a conference call.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat CEO sees Auto loss narrowing in Q4 yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642