MILAN, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Fiat's Chief Financial Officer Ferruccio Luppi said on Thursday that the money-losing industrial group expected to sell a majority stake in its Fidis consumer finance unit by the end of the year. Fiat expects the sale to allow it to deconsolidate seven billion euros in gross debt, at 32.8 billion euros at the end of September. Commenting on the possibility of other asset sales, he said: "We do not expect to complete major transactions in the quarter. However we ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat CFO expects to sell Fidis stake by end 2002" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642